Schnupper-Ecke

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

vegan rice crips choco cookies

Hello,

Today is the day where I am going vegan. And to celebrate this I've got a new vegan cookie recipe! I have just experimented with some ingredients. I do not have exactly the amount of everything, but I try to :)

You will need: - 1 cup of (wheat) flour
                     - 1 cup of whole(wheat) flour
                     - 100 ml of soy chocolate milk
                     - 3tbl. of cocoa
                     - 200g? margarine (plantbased)
                     - 1tbl. of carob
                     - some vanilla extract
                     - 300g sugar ( or what I took: liquid sweetener )
                     - how many as you want: rice crips

Just mix all of the ingredients together and put them into the preheated oven by 150°C for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Instagram: lifestyle_pro


Have fun baking them!

xoxo.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen